Registerdog.com Calonaci Daniele, (hereinafter "Registerdog''), owner of the website identified by the URL https://registerdog.com (hereinafter the "Website").
Registerdog is aimed at people of age and companies in the field of dog world (the "User" or "Users")
Registerdog and the User (hereinafter "the Parties") agree in writing to the effectiveness of email with acknowledgment of receipt, indicating that purpose, such as their e-address:
- For the user: that stated at the time of registration to the Website,
- For Registerdog: firstname.lastname@example.org
Art 1) Identification of the Services
- The services offered by Registerdog concern and are directed to the various sectors of dogs.
- Members may subscribe to the Website from all walks of life provided that they are of age and not convicted of crimes against animals, with the possibility by the user to enter text, photos, share videos from YouTube, to insert the link to the site of their breeding property always and only pertaining to dogs.
- Registerdog provides the user some Web pages that contain the profile of the User Agreement and an additional profile for each dog under his ownership, who he wishes to share in the database exclusively in order to publicize the activities and to contribute to the study of canine breed.
- Texts, photos and links to videos will be included by the User in the profiles to which he is licensed for use, that will be independently managed and updated by him, using the software owned by Registerdog and by this made available. This material posted by the User will also be visible on the general pages of the Website, in order to allow the occasional browser to view the contents of the User even in more general contexts.
- Depending on the chosen profile when registering as indicated in "Art 2) Terms of Affiliation", and of the outcome of the procedure for recognition as indicated in "Art 3) Access to Services", the user may or may not have access to free and / or paid services.
Art 2) Terms Affiliate
The User may:
- Subscribe to the free profile "Entry" which does not expire, but offers reduced services for which Registerdog may at any time change the list of available services.
- Or purchase an annual subscription Easy or Elite or one of the following profiles (activated only at the invitation of Registerdog): Organizing Committee, Vet, Dog-Trainer, Handler, Dog Sitter, Dog-Nursery.
- In the event that the User holds a VAT he will have to fill out the form to verify himself in order to proceed with the proper billing.
- Before placing the order, the customer can double check their choice to verify the total amount of the order and any data entry errors.
- The User must make payment of the fee by credit card or his Paypal account. Payment is in every case entirely handled by Paypal and no data relative to the credit card or bank account of the customer is in any way tracked nor shall be retained by Registerdog.
- Customer will receive an email from Paypal confirming the completion of payment and an email from Regisetrdog confirming the service purchased. the Contract will be concluded only when the customer will receive the email of acceptance and confirmation by Registerdog.
- The Purchasing of Services takes place through expressed and unreserved acceptance of these "General Terms and Conditions" and the payment of the amount indicated at the end of the purchase process.
- Registerdog reserves the right to restrict, suspend or terminate service to users who violate the "Terms and Conditions" as reported in 'Art 4) "Rules and Conditions of Use of Services, User Guarantees and Constraints". In addition to the choice of the profile the User must also satisfy the conditions set forth in Article 3) "Access to Services" in order to precisely access the services allowed by his profile.
Art 3) Access to Services
- The processing of the data requested in various input forms of the Web Site will follow the procedure of which disclosure, available on the same website, at the same date pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code for the protection of personal data).
- With the acceptance of these "Terms and Conditions", the User declares that his personal data are updated, true and correct. The User also agrees to update the recorded data so they are constantly updated, complete and truthful.
- The password and ID (username) of the User are personal and not transferable. The User will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and user identifier.
- In order to use the services offered by the Website he must register by filling out the registration form and consent to the use of personal data as Information according to Art. 13 of the Privacy Code (Legislative Decree no. 196/03). Failure to consent to the processing of their personal data or the subsequent revocation will mean the inevitable suspension of the service and the necessary procedure to delete the user's profile.
- Only the profiles Entry, Easy and Elite will be able to enter the name and number of the pedigree of the father and mother of the dog in the section "Pedigree & Info". To access the compilation of the pedigree, the User must pass through the enabling procedure, which provides three possibilities. The user may be recognized by:
- 5 Users (with Easy profile or Elite already enabled),
- The owner (or Easy-profile Elite already enabled) of one of the dog's parents added,
- Registerdog that will check the data entered into the form and directly contact the User for recognition by initiating the safety procedure.
- The User profile Entry even if enabled can not manually implement the pedigree of the dog, but can still take advantage of the updated pedigree if both parents and their ancestors are already in the database or if they are subsequently added to by Easy or Elite Users. The profiles enabled Easy and Elite may enter the ancestors of their dogs and recognize the owners of the puppies of their dogs.
- Some services are only accessible to users and users Easy Elite, such as the ability to place ads in the general pages, other services are accessible only to Elite profiles, such as ads submenu in the left shoulder of the general pages of the site. Some of these services are accessible only after payment with coins of the site.Registerdog.com (oltre alle monete del Sito Web eventualmente comprese nel pacchetto di registrazione) da la possibilità only to Members Easy o Elite di acquistare le monete del Sito Web. Gli Utenti Easy or Elite possono anche guadagnare monete grazie alle loro pubblicazioni nei profili di loro proprietà e possono utilizzare le monete così guadagnate o acquistate per utilizzare i servizi a pagamento messi a disposizione da Registerdog.The controller and delivery of the currencies of the site is Registerdog.com in the person of its legal representative Daniel Calonaci. For more details, consult the regulation points and coins within the site and hold a copy of that Regulation that will be sent by email when you register to the site and the possible subsequent email contententi any changes to existing services or services which Registerdog reserves in the future to offer to their customers.
Art 4) Rules and Conditions of Use of Services, User Guarantees and Constraints
- The User guarantees that all the material entered and posted on his profile or those of his dogs or in general on the Website does not violate any copyright, trademark, patent, rights (including any customary) to third parties.
- The User also declares to be the exclusive owner of all data and elements that he will provide and publish, and that photos and videos published by him do not contain images of minors unless authorized by the parents to the User, expressly exempting Registerdog from any claim or demands for damages from anyone formulated for this purpose.
- The User publishing his own material on his profile, or otherwise on the Website, provides to Registerdog a non-exclusive, transferable license, which can be awarded as sub-license, royalty-free and valid worldwide (IP License). At the moment in which the User deletes the IP content on their account the license is terminated, provided that it has not been shared with third parties and that it has not been deleted by them.
- 4. The user authorizes Registerdog to mention him and to use the avatar images of his profiles in the emails they send to the recipients selected by the User. This occurs in the case in which the User performs actions such as:
- Suggests the name of a User to Registerdog to contact him (Organizing Committee, Vet, Dog-Trainer, Handler, Dog Sitter, Dog-Nursery)
- invites people known to him to register with the Web Site.
- sends (to the Users who have chosen to follow him) updates of the activities on the Website by the User.
- You agree to submit any of its publication on the Website monitoring and verification by any User or Elite Easy already enabled that would report any ads that do not consider true or profiles that are not real or verified. The user who wants to promote the recommendation will have to click on the button signals. NOTE: This display by paying 100 coins context of the Web Site by the alarm, but if it succeeds will be credited to the signalman double the coins used for the alert was issued. Who will suffer the signaling can defend and win, thus earning 100 coins of the site, or pay him 100 coins of the same site in case of confirmation of reporting. In no way Registerdog may be required to directly verify the reports of the Members, but will appoint moderators between Users that can arbitrate any reports. These moderators will be elected every 3 months and have been approved by the Members will be selected on the basis of race and nation, unique combination of their expertise, and can not have mandate for more than twice in the same year, race and nation, nor will they have two assignments simultaneously. The number of moderators for each race of each country will vary based on averages of the number of entries of the results of the previous periods, according to a proprietary algorithm of Registerdog. Every abuse of power by a moderator will be punished in an exemplary manner by Registerdog as next art. 9 of these Terms.
- The User at the time of the site will receive an initial number of points depending on the activated profile and its qualifications, the course of operation of each profile the allocation of points for comparable claims, however, is identical. Each user has already enabled a right to express a favorable judgment on published material and individual Members, which will be converted from Registerdog in delll'oggetto points in favor of appreciation and the User who posted the item itself. The points will be recognized to the User only as of the time of validation of the User, time at which the points will not be used even if counted as described above.
The points are used to establish, within the pages of the Web Site, the display order of the various content posted by users. It is understood that the contents of the Users may or may not be included in lists of display depending on the type of profile used (as shown in the Page Selection Profile) and / or after the payment of the publication of the announcement by the coins of the site, as fully described in the Usage page of the coins. Any reports against those published by the User that will be checked by moderators lawful and enforceable will result in a deduction of points and coins of the site to the User's profile and possibly his dogs interested in the message in object. The lead manager of the points is Registerdog.com in the person of its legal representative Daniele Calonaci.
- The User profile Entry, Easy or Elite, publishing the results that his dog has achieved national and international competitions, and publishing diplomas Champion that his dog won in the National and International, as well as won by the Securities own breeding and every other kind of result that is, you assume total responsibility for such statements exonerating Registerdog from all liability. It is understood that any false statement relating to these goals declared by the user, may be subject to reporting by all other Members and Easy Elite already recognized, which will ensure also in their interest. The Organizing Committee of the event, if enrolled in Registerdog, will have the ability to report inaccuracies in the published results. In no way Registerdog may be required to directly verify the results and titles published by users, but will appoint as soon as possible moderators between Users that can arbitrate any reports. These moderators will be elected every 3 months by users on the basis of race and nation and can not be sent to more than twice a year. The number of moderators for each race of each country will vary based on averages of the number of entries of the results of the previous periods, according to a proprietary algorithm of Registerdog. Every abuse of power by a moderator will be punished in an exemplary manner by Registerdog as next art. 9 of these Terms.
- The organizing committees who want to publish Competitions dogs recognized National or International will be able to enter the first event using the exact amount of money the site which will be given as a reward for being registered in Registerdog, they are ready to enter the second and subsequent upon payment using the coins of the site. The Committees can not buy coins of the site, will only gain them by validating the correct results and those reporting inaccurate, possibly correcting them. Further details will be communicated in writing directly to the Committee. As Art2.2 these conditions the Organising Committees may enroll only at the invitation of Registerdog. Each user can directly suggest the event page as the Committee has organized the event for the result to be added to their
- It is not permitted to publish written content, images or videos related to pornographic material or any other material that Registerdog deemed to be offensive, even in terms of erotic zoophilia, nor to use content whose main objective is to generate earnings from material of this nature or to drive traffic to pornographic sites for profit. In general it is forbidden to publish material for purposes that do not comply with the law or for the promotion of dangerous and illegal activities.
- The publication of material that incites violence or that promotes hatred against individuals or groups because of their religion, race, ethnic origin, political orientation, disability, sex, sexual orientation or age is not permitted. The users who use the Web Site for such purposes will be suspended and reported to the appropriate authority.
- It is forbidden to publish bank details, credit card number, Social Security number, personal identity documents or other personal data of the same kind, unless expressly authorized. To date, only the "Profile Organizing Committee" may, if authorized, publish it's own advertising material already containing the data for the entry to these events.
- It is not permitted to spread malicious software and viruses on penalty of termination of the contract, the reportation to the appropriate authorities, and the request of a refund for any further damage.
- It is prohibited to publish material in order to intentionally mislead or misinform other Users and casual surfers. Identity theft will result in termination of the contract.
- The user registering on the Website is required to state under their own responsibility to be or not to be the owner of a Kennel name (affixe) recognized by National Board and / or International Jurisdiction and if so, shall specify the name of the Kennel name (affixe) and the Entity which approved it. A false statement in this case will result in the termination of the contract.
- The User agrees from now on and to use of data he has submitted as relates to the dogs. This data will be processed by researchers for studies of genetics, behavior, and otherwise related to the breed.
- The User may not assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions without the written permission of Registerdog.
- The User declares from now on to approve any future mergers, corporate transformations or transfer of the business of Registerdog, including the transfer to another State of the registered office and tax thereof.
- Registerdog reserves the sole right to remove at any time text, photos or videos found to be offensive or prejudicial to the rights of others, as well as photos or videos of low quality.
Art 5) Responsibility of Registerdog
- Referring also to 'Art 4.6 above, Registerdog assumes no responsibility in the event that the User would make public on his profile or on other public pages of the Web Site personal information that can allow the identification of the User (eg Kennel name (affixe) , address, VAT number, etc..) or in cases where they were used by others, including illegal or harmful purposes.
- Registerdog can not be held responsible for the temporary interruption of the operation of the Web Site, if not caused by its own willful misconduct or gross negligence. In general Registerdog is not be liable for any damage arising from the use of the User's profile and the services associated with it.
- Registerdog takes appropriate security measures to protect the Website and in general of the published data from its users. Notwithstanding the previously written in Art 4.8, Registerdog will not be obliged to compensate damage caused by the breach of the "home computer" on the part of third parties, or the consequences thereof.
- Registerdog may provide links to other sites or other Internet resources. The User acknowledges and agrees that Registerdog has no control over the content of such sites and as a third party has no responsibility for the content and / or material, including advertising contained on such external sites or resources, or for products or services offered therein. Such products or services can not be considered in any way sponsored, shared or supported by Registerdog and therefore the User assumes all liability for any purchases made of those products or services.
- The User may, using the software of the Website, correspond with other users, with advertisers and other advertising promoters. As a result the information that the user makes public with their ad or more generally makes public in his profile, he may receive advertising material from third parties to whose origin and content Registerdog is totally alien and does not take any responsibility.
- Registerdog disclaims any liability on the negotiations and subsequent commercial transactions resulting from any ads placed by individual users.
Art 6) Renewal or Transfer to Another Profile
- At the end of the subscription period, the User has the right to renew the same type of profile or switch to another type of profile that may be available.
- The renewal will not be automatic, the User expressly authorizes Registerdog to send email communication a month before the deadline and twice more in the following days to propose the renewal of the subscription.
- The user can switch to a higher profile during the subscription period. In practice, the User using the button "Switch to upgraded profile" will initiate the procedure after which Registerdog will close (at the request of the User) the profile still in use and at the same time (with his consent) create a new profile, taking care to return the data previously entered by the user wherever possible. The cost on an annual basis of this new profile will be given by its current price reduced by half the amount previously paid for the listing replaced. The deadline for this new subscription will also be a year from the date of subscription.
- The transition to a lower profile, although possible, will result in the loss of some data non-transferrable in the new profile, and there will be no refund during the subscription period as a function of the change in profile.
- Failure to pay both an initial compensation and, in the case of renewal, the successive compensation, will result in the immediate deactivation by Registerdog profiles related to the User and the termination of the relationship. It is understood insomuch as is already provided by Art. 4.3 for the contents contained therein << Provided that it has not been shared with third parties and that it has not been deleted by them >>.
Art. 7) Withdrawal
- The User has the right to withdraw at any time from the subscription contract. He can do this directly from the appropriate section on his profile and the User agrees that nothing will be due, even by way of refund of the fee already paid.
- Registerdog will hide the profiles that the user has requested to terminate and after 15 days will arrange the final cancellation of the profile. It is understood insomuch as is already provided by Art. 4.3 for the contents contained therein << provided that it has not been shared with third parties and that it has not been deleted by them >>.
- The User authorizes Registerdog to send three emails to the principal address. The first is to communicate that there has been a request to cancel his profiles, the second and the third to remind that the profiles will be closed. If, by the fourteenth day, the User will connect again using his username and his password, the action will cancel the closing operation in progress.
- Registerdog also has the right to withdraw at any time and without any debt to the user, except in the case of withdrawal for deactivation of the Website, in which case Registerdog is obliged to reimburse the User the relative accrual of the subscription if paid by him, relative to the months not yet paid.
Art 8) Chargeback / payment disputes
There is talk of chargebacks in the event that the holder of a bank card to inform your bank about a transaction never authorized or ordered a product never delivered. In other words, it is an unsolved as Registerdog.com is called to reimburse the cardholder. A user who uses our services for a fee and which promoted a chargeback against us may incur in the block permanently or temporarily to some of his profile functions, including the ability to purchase additional services that we offer, as long as the amount due will not be refunded.
Most of the accepted methods of payment can be used for the repayment of a chargeback, but some restrictions apply depending on the type of chargebacks and certain payment methods may not be accepted to pay it off.
Note: We can only accept repayments by credit card or via your PayPal Account. Payment is in any case entirely handled by Paypal and no data on the credit card or bank account of the customer is in no way Treaty shall be kept Registerdog.
Chargeback about subscribing
When a chargeback occurs about subscribing associated account will be blocked until the amount due will not be refunded by the registered user. To repay a chargeback about your subscription:
- The user must send by fax a copy of his identity document and the order written and signed. The only valid form for the order is what you can download by clicking on the button unsolved can find the page listing your services in more change.
- The user will receive an email with the link to use to purchase a new subscription of the same duration as that which caused the chargeback, the deadline will be the previous one and the contents of the User's profile will not be lost.
It is understood that Registerdog reserves the right not to accept the new order and that this order must be made within 15 days from the date of sending of the email that will notify the user of the chargeback, or any content on the User Profile will be deleted, as described in 'Art 6.5
Note: The above procedure must be completed manually. There is no automatic option which allows to repay a chargeback.
Chargeback purchase a refill of coins of the site
In the event of a chargeback on the purchase of the currencies of the site Registerdog.com will freeze the quantity of coins of the site that are the subject of litigation and will block any future purchases of services or products offered by us, as long as the amount due will not be refunded.
In the case of a second chargeback not yet repaid the account will be closed and you agree that you will no longer be accepted requests its future requests to join the Web Site.
Art. 9) Direct resolution
- Users who violate the rules and conditions laid down in Art.3, Art.4 and Art.6 above may be suspended for 30 days from service and eventually reported to the appropriate authority.
- Pursuant to Article 1456 of the Italian Civil Code, this Agreement may be terminated by Registerdog for failure to fulfill even one of the User's obligations hereunder by the same Art.3, Art.4, Art.6 and Art.8 above, or of incorrect ethical behavior on the part of the User.
- In the event of willful misconduct and demonstrated proof of damages Registerdog may ask the User for compensation for all direct and indirect damages attributable to it.
Art 10) Copyright and Intellectual Property
- The material contained in this Web Site is to be considered the exclusive property of Registerdog, with the exception of the photos, videos and texts posted by users, of which the users themselves are sole proprietors, owners and managers under current copyright law. It is forbidden to copy and share content or software contained on the Website unless expressly authorized by Registerdog.
- It is expressly forbidden for anyone to download and use databases and content of the Web Site unless expressly authorized in writing by Registerdog.
Art. 11) Assignment of contract
Registerdog reserves the right to transfer, assign, provide for innovation or sub-contract all or any of the rights or obligations under these Terms, provided that the Customer's rights hereunder are not affected in any way.
Art 12) Amendments to the General Terms and Conditions
- The User expressly authorizes Registerdog to send to the email address (the one used to access the Web Site), any changes to the General Conditions and any special conditions, which will provide all the contractual provision of the Services. The User agrees to print on paper or on an adequate, durable medium and to save the Terms and Conditions and any subsequent modifications that were made to them later.
- The use of even a Service on the part of the User will constitute confirmation of his intention to adhere to the Terms and Conditions, to any particular conditions and to the related subsequent amendments.
- Registerdog reserves the right to make any desired changes without prior notice.
Art. 13) Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- This agreement shall be in its original version in Italian and is governed by Italian law.
- Any disputes arising from this contract, including those relating to its validity, interpretation, execution and termination, shall revert to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Livorno (Italy), subject to necessary experiment conciliation attempt by establishment at a Board of Conciliation of the Province of Livorno.
It is understood that, with regard to the correct interpretation of these Terms and Conditions of Use, in case of any discrepancy between the original text in Italian and translated into any other language, the original text in Italian will be considered as binding version.